1. Measures to prevent partial damage to the header
(1) Frequent damages in the header are in the form of knife guides, abnormal wear of the blades, and broken blades. The preventive measures are: Correctly adjust the position of the knife swing arm to avoid the knife head hitting the knife guide sleeve; correctly adjust the gap of the press blade; apply a small amount of oil on the knife bar during maintenance.
(2) The retractable tooth, the retractable tooth holder and the shifter guide sleeve of the header are often abnormally worn due to dust, poor lubrication, etc., causing the retractable tooth to bend. The preventive measures are: add lubricant to each class of maintenance and replace worn parts promptly.
2. Measures to prevent breakage of walking belts
(1) The reason for the break. In addition to transmission belt quality, rubber aging and other factors, the main reason is that the continuously variable-speed mechanical technology is in poor condition. 1 The position of the limit stop is incorrect or loose, so that the working stroke of the CVT cylinder exceeds the allowable range. In the speed change, the stepless transmission pulley has reached the maximum transmission ratio (or the minimum transmission ratio), and the cylinder stroke has not been blocked by the limit stopper, and the cylinder push rod continues to push, so that the upper transmission belt (or the lower transmission belt) is broken. 2 When the intermediate disk of the continuously variable transmission belt pulley is blocked, a similar situation can also occur, causing the transmission belt to break.
(2) Preventive measures. 1 Before starting the engine, the stroke of the CVT cylinder should be adjusted correctly and it should be fixed and reliable. The correct position of the cylinder stroke limit stop is: when the intermediate disc of the shifting wheel is just near the inner disc, the lower block has hit the limit block; when the intermediate disc of the shifting wheel is just close to the outer disc, The stopper has hit the limit block. 2 The CVT shall have the same tightness of the two running belts in any position; if there is a loose vibration in the two belts when the machine is running, it shall be immediately stopped and checked. 3 Before the work, it is necessary to check whether the middle disk is flexible. It is necessary to eliminate the factors that do not move smoothly and perform lubrication in time.
3, to prevent excessive wear of bearings and bearing seats
The spherical, fully enclosed radial ball bearings used are often burned out due to lack of oil, and the bearing seats are scrapped due to excessive wear and tear. Preventive measures are: 1 each year in the maintenance before harvest, the closed bearing is removed and placed in liquid butter (heat the butter, plus 30% of the oil), so that the butter immersed in the bearing inside, after cooling the butter solidified in the bearing. 2 Replace the turbulent bearing housing in time.
4, to prevent the swing axis and connecting rod breaking measures
The jigsaw plate and the screen frame are driven by the swing shaft and the link. Swing shafts and linkages convert power into forward and backward movements that cause the jigsaw and frame to swing back and forth. The correct positioning of the left and right bearing brackets on the right and left sides of the swing shaft directly affects the reliability of the jig jig and the screen frame. If they are improperly positioned, the swing shaft and the left and right sides of the connecting rod will be loaded negatively, and the two sides of the jig board will move. The front and rear dead points are not equal, and the jig jig can move the pressure under the dynamic motion to break the swing shaft and the connecting rod.
The key to solving this problem is whether or not the bearing seats on the right and left sides of the swing shaft can be fixed. It is advisable to loosen the fixing bolts at both ends of the bearing so that it can move freely forward and backward, and engage the clutch at a low speed (can enable the swing shaft Rotate for several tens of revolutions, momentarily cut off the power and pay attention to the slow stoppage of the bearing on both sides. This position is the left and right dead center position in the front and rear operation of the shaker plate and the screen frame. At this time, the bearing bracket fixing bolts at both ends can be tightened.
5, to prevent the clogging of the feed room
In the feed chain assembly, the chain slips due to excessive wear of the chain and sprockets, or the feed chain is generally skewed (the tooth plate cannot be perpendicular to the walking direction), resulting in blockage of the feed section. Preventive measures are: 1 pay attention to adjust the tension of the chain, generally to ensure that one side of the tooth plate can be turned back 45 & ordm;. 2 After the harvesting operation is finished, apply oil to the feed chain to prevent rust.
6, prevent the shaking plate rust wear measures
Shake plate damage is mainly rust wear, rust wear after the phenomenon of food leakage occurs. The reason is mostly due to long-term moisture caused by impurities such as wheat husks and wheat awns accumulated on them. The preventive measure is: When the harvesting operation is completed, remove the jigsaw board and store it indoors.
Liporase Hyaluronidase is made in Korea and it is approve by KFDA.Hyaluronidase is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers that have been placed incorrectly, excessively, or unevenly. It is injected into the same locations that the filler already is.
Hyaluronidase is also used in emergency situations where dermal filler has been inadvertently injected into an artery causing occlusion of the blood supply. It is injected into the vicinity of the dermal filler that needs to be dissolved.
Korea Liporase Hyaluronidase,Dissolve Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronidase,Hyaluronidase,Lyophilized Hyaluronidase
Qufu Hi-Tech Trading Co., Ltd. , https://www.chinahyaluronic-acid.com