First, the use and characteristics of the mixing tank
The mixing tank means that the material is stirred, mixed, blended, homogenized, etc. The stainless steel mixing tank can be standardized and humanized according to the requirements of the production process. Feeding control, discharge control, mixing control and other manual automatic control can be realized during the mixing process.
Overview: The mixing tank is also known as the mixing tank and the batching tank. Widely used in coatings, pharmaceuticals, building materials, chemicals, pigments, resins, food, scientific research and other industries. The equipment can be made of carbon steel, stainless steel and other materials according to the process requirements of the user's products, and set heating and cooling devices to meet different process and production needs. The heating forms include jacketed electric heating, coil heating, steam heating, and the like.
Second, the mixing tank structure
The mixing tank is composed of a stirring tank body, upper and lower ends, agitator, support, transmission device, shaft sealing device, etc., and a heating device or a cooling device can also be configured according to the process requirements.
The materials selected for the mixing tank, the mixing tank lid, the agitator, and the shaft seal can be made of carbon steel or stainless steel according to different process requirements.
The agitating tank and the agitating tank lid may be flanged or welded. The mixing tank and the stirring tank lid can be used to open the feed, discharge, observation, temperature measurement, pressure measurement, steam fractionation, safe venting and other process tube holes according to the process requirements.
A transmission device (motor or reducer) is arranged on the upper part of the mixing tank cover, and the agitator in the stirring tank is driven by the transmission shaft.
The shaft sealing device can be in various forms such as machine seal or packing, labyrinth seal, etc. (according to user needs).
Due to the different production process requirements of the user, the agitator can be configured in various forms such as slurry, anchor, frame, and spiral. If you have other requirements, you can contact the factory and design and make it separately.
Third, technical parameters:
Cooling area (m2)
Material import and export DN
The structure of the tank can be designed according to the process conditions, welcome to call
Related equipment: mixing tank, batching tank, stainless steel mixing tank
Fourth, the use and maintenance of the mixing tank
1. It should be operated strictly according to the working pressure and working temperature marked on the product nameplate to avoid danger.
2. Strictly observe the regulations on cooling and oil filling in the product manual, and do a good job in maintenance and maintenance of the equipment.
3, the usual mixing tank is mostly atmospheric equipment, according to the rules of use of atmospheric equipment.
4. According to the unused production process, such as dairy products, pharmaceutical companies that have high hygiene requirements, strict attention should be paid to the cleaning and daily maintenance of mixing tanks and batching tanks. Cleaning and maintenance instructions for the device visible.
5. Installation and commissioning of equipment for mixing tanks
1. Please check whether the equipment has serious damage and serious deformation during transportation, and check whether the fasteners of the equipment are loose.
2. Please use the embedded anchor bolts to install the equipment horizontally on a firm basis.
3. Under the guidance of professionals, please install the equipment, electrical control devices and accessories correctly, and check whether the pipeline is unblocked, whether the installed instrument is correct, and whether there is any damage. Please check whether the inside and outside of the equipment and the surrounding area before starting the equipment. There are people or objects that affect the normal operation of the equipment to avoid danger.
4. After installation, please perform a trial run for a few seconds to confirm that there is no electrical short circuit or no abnormal sound before you can test for a short time.
5. If the mixing tank is equipped with a mechanical seal, the appropriate amount of 10# or sewing machine oil must be injected into the lubrication groove of the machine seal before the start of the main machine. The cooling water must be passed into the cooling chamber of the machine seal so that the machine sealing device can get good. Lubrication and cooling. The machine seal is not adjusted at the factory. After installation, adjust the machine seal to the best position according to the installation and operation instructions, in order to operate normally (according to user needs).
6. After the equipment is in normal operation, please check the bearing temperature, running smoothness, sealing, etc., and whether the meter is normal, and confirm the normal operation before feeding.
Sixth, mixing tank selection
The main factors to be noted in the selection of the mixing tank:
Material characteristics: material chemistry, material physical condition Use conditions: use temperature, use pressure Comprehensive technical conditions: mixing requirements, control system requirements, process nozzle configuration design, client current working conditions
The client can fill in the selection parameters, which can be easily designed and determined according to the requirements.
File Folder,Plastic File Folder,Medical File Folders
Hongrui Medical Devices Co., Ltd. , http://www.zzcprtrainingmodel.com